copenhagen fashion forum
may 13-19, 2019
DISCOVER NEW WAYS IN WHICH GLOBAL FASHION AGENDA IS WORKING TO MOBILIZE THE GLOBAL FASHION SYSTEM TO CHANGE THE WAY WE PRODUCE, MARKET, AND CONSUME FASHION.
– Copenhagen Fashion Summit tickets
– Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
– Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar ones according to availability.
– Airport taxes
– International flight
– Personal expenses such as laundry, beverages, phone call, internet access
– Services not mentioned in the program
– Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
– Tips for guides and drivers
– Travel Insurance
– Meals not specified in the itinerary
5* Option- Skt. Petri
Total Trip Cost = $2,600 (per person, based on double occupancy)
$4,000 (per person, based on single occupancy)
4* Option- Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel
Total Trip Cost = $2,350 (per person, based on double occupancy)
$3,450 (per person, based on single occupancy)
To confirm booking and reserve your spot, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required. The final payment will be due no later than April 1st, 2019.
Full package for $2,390 per person (based on double occupancy)
$3,395 per person (based on single occupancy)
International airfare not included, payment plans available by request.
To get on the mailing list for this trip or other adventures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closed: April 14